Health/Clinical Information Lead will work to transform clinical data into knowledge and information that all
professionals within the system can access. They will also plan, develop, and implement necessary plans and programs to improve the system's efficiency.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure services and applications are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in informatics program and educational development.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical information system activities.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
least 5-8 years’ experience in working across clinical care and IT
EPR system development and implementation is a Must
Experience Professional Registration – Doctor, Nurse , Etc.
must have IT and Project management skills
Must have been involved in leading an Electronic patient record (EPR) implementation in a large hospital or a group setting