Sales specialist position develops, maintains and interacts primarily utilizing the phone and other forms of electronic communication to a broad scope of new and existing customers within the
and textile print markets to increase sales of products and/or services.
- Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth
- Analyze, evaluate and assess sales territories for own products or services
- Recommend improvements and changes as appropriate to company sales policies.
- Determine and set goals and objectives for the sales professionals.
- Support, lead and mentor sales personnel in achieving sales outcomes.
- Prepare sales and marketing budgets.
- Analyze marketing trends for own products and services.
- Make recommendations and changes in marketing strategies as appropriate.
- Provide logistics in building and expanding the customer base.
- Provide support in troubleshooting and resolving customer issues and concerns.
- Male/Female candidates
- Graduate in Medical/Allied health/Biomedical/Nursing, etc.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in selling medical consumables
- Exposure to drapes/apparels preferred
- UAE driving license a must
- Immediate joining
- Need Arab candidates too
- Nationality Preferred: Indian & Arab
- Bi-lingual – Yes /No: Yes