We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glassesInform customers about the day’s specialsOffer menu recommendations upon requestUp-sell additional products when appropriateTake accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorizationCheck customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beveragesCommunicate order details to the Kitchen StaffServe food and drink ordersCheck dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problemsArrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining areaDeliver checks and collect bill paymentsCarry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaningMeet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)Follow all relevant health department regulationsProvide excellent customer service to guests
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
- Nationality - Filipino
- Not less than 6 years of experience
- Smart looking Excellent communication in English.
- Attentiveness and patience for customers.
- Salary is SAR1800 to SAR2500.
- Free accommodation, transportation, flights, and insurance.